January 2, 2023
We’re SO excited to have an open position for a Junior Invitation Designer here at Paper Mint Press! Please read the job description below to see if this is the right fit for you. We are hoping to fill this position by January 2023.
JUNIOR INVITATION DESIGNER
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail oriented individual to join our team. Our ideal candidate is someone who is a quick learner with a positive attitude, who can manage tasks within a tight deadline.
- Assist with the design and proofing of custom and semi-custom invitation orders
- Interpret customer needs and wedding inspiration boards into a cohesive design suite
- Update existing invitation suite templates to fit customer preferences (colors, fonts, monograms)
- Communicate clients via email and phone if needed
- Meet design and print production deadlines
- Design marketing content for our website and social media streams
- Assist with miscellaneous hand assembly tasks (wax seal, adhere liners to envelopes, ribbon tying, packaging orders, etc.).
- 3+ years of graphic design experience in print or digital media
- Portfolio that demonstrates strong knowledge of print design
- Strong knowledge of typography and vector graphics
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Understand trends in the wedding industry
- Familiar with our Wedding Collection and our Customization Options
- Solid knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud programs (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple deadlines
- Strong work ethic, desire to learn and grow
- Self-driven, ambitious
- Experience with Shopify, WordPress, and Flodesk (or MailChimp) is a plus
- This position is part-time (15-20 hours) with the possibility to expand into a full-time position
- Hybrid work environment, with some days being required in our Tustin, CA studio (our hours are 10:00-4:30pm Tues-Fri, 10:00-2:00pm Saturdays).
- Equipment and software will be provided on-site
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your resume and link to your portfolio: email@example.com.